Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sleepy Girl...

With the arrival of Aunt Kristin (Keith's sister) meant I was going to get BIG TIME help in the routine department. I realize Reags is just a week old, but I want to get something started. Last night we did her last feeding in her bedroom with the lights down low, relaxing music playing on her CD player, and rocking. She fell right asleep and we put the car seat in the crib. She loves how cuddly she is in her car seat! She slept from 10:00 (if not a little earlier!) until I went in at 3:15 to feed her! Once she finished feeding, around 4, she didn't wake up agian until almost 7:30! It was so nice to get such long stretches of sleep last night!! YEAH REAGAN! Fingers are crossed that she keeps us the good work! It makes for very happy parents, and guests! :)

1 comment:

  1. wow!!!! just get it all figured out so you can tell me what to do, k??? :) She is adorable, Stephanie! I would love to get together when things slow down for you!
    xoxox,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete