Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just the 3 of us...

On Friday afternoon Keith left for Charlotte to play in the State Cup soccer games this weekend. I was pretty nervous about it just being Reaggie and I, but I think we did okay. Keith was going to be gone until Sunday morning, but decided to come home tonight after his last game this afternoon. I know I am fine with Reagan, but it is just nerve wracking being by yourself with a little baby for the first time all night. She was a fussy girl all evening, but at about 8:00 she finally passed out! Momma took advantage and also fell asleep for a little while and woke up to feed Reagan and we both went right back to sleep!

Erin and Bradd came by this morning at 10, which meant I had to plan my morning accordingly to be sure we were ready for company! I haven't been up and showered by 10 since Reagan was born! It was great though :) Reagan was a good girl, sleeping until 8:20, which gave me time to let the dog out, eat breakfast, and shower! By the end of the summer we'll be down to a science!

No comments:

Post a Comment