Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy 1 Week Birthday!


I promise we won't celebrate Reagan's birthday every week...seriously! HOWEVER, Week 1 is too important to let pass by!

After the doctor's visit on Thursday we ran by Kohl's, because it is KILLING me to not be going shopping for this little girl, and picked Reagan up a couple outfits. (Don't worry, Reagan waited in the car with GG and Mum-Mum!) One outfit I bought had a little cupcake on it to celebrate her birthday! The perfect outfit.

All day yesterday I kept saying, "one week ago today I was..." Let's just say I was very thankful that I was saying that yesterday than re-living it from last Friday!


Aunt Jamie and Grandpa (my sister and dad) arrived yesterday afternoon and they surprised us with a little cake for Reagan too. No big deal that her name was spelled wrong...we'll get over that...it's the thought that counts! :)

Happy One Week Birthday Little Girl! We love you to pieces :)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little girl! Congrats to you and Keith :)

    ReplyDelete