Friday, June 26, 2009

To The Dog Park We Go...



Last night was a pretty night, so we loaded everyone in the car and were off to the Dog Park! Bailey gets sooo excited to go and play with friends. :) There weren't any dogs in the "small dog park" so we took Bailey to the "big dog park." I mean, there were BIG DOGS in there!! There were 2 great danes that came up to Reagan's stroller and sniffed the outside of it. I was so scared they were just going to attack her, but I remained calm and so were the dogs. Bailey got a run for his money and was exhausted after about 20 minutes of playing...can't say I blame him though, I'm pretty sure I would have been too! Needless to say it was a nice little evening out and about and again, Reagan just slept through it all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment