Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another Day and No Baby...

Tuesday is just 4 hours away from being over and still no Baby K! I feel so relieved though because I FINALLY finished all of my paperwork at school today...with that behind me I feel like I can RELAX so that our little chunker will make his or her grand entrance!

I was at Kohls today and the cashier said, "awww, when are you due." I said I WAS due on Sunday and certainly didn't feel very "aww-ish" at all! :) It's sweet though because wherever we go people will say "congratulations" or "when are you due?" or "what are you having,"
"oh you are going to be surprised, that is so great!"

Keith and I were just talking tonight though how it's so funny that several people tell you the "bad" side of parenting or the hard parts of labor. (Random people mostly do that, not our friends and family!) Mental note, I will be sure to share as much good as I can!

Here's hoping that maybe tomorrow is "the day!" There have been lots more cramps and tightening today so we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment