Sunday, August 2, 2009

1st Bottle!


Today Reagan had her first bottle! Since school is VERY SADLY, I MEAN, VERY SADLY starting in a couple weeks I figured it was about time to begin weining Reags from breastfeeding. I have to say I am very happy though because my goal was to go eight weeks and I did. This afternoon Keith gave Reagan her first bottle and she did great!! At first I only made 4 ozs., but she gobbled that right down, so I made another 2 and that was perfect for her! I have to admit I was crying while Keith was giving her her first bottle...time is just going so fast! I just want to enjoy every single second I have with her, especially before school starts. So it's official, one feeding down with the bottle, 5 more to go! :)

**I know that GG is going to be SOO excited to feed Reagan a bottle this week when she comes to visit!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment