Saturday, August 29, 2009

Trip #2 to PA!

We did it again! Reagan and I left on Monday morning for the big drive to PA. Again she did GREAT!! We made great time, hitting some traffic outside of DC which is normal. We got home around 3:30 and headed over to my mom's for dinner. OF COURSE, Reagan was the hot ticket item and taken right out of my arms! :) When we got back to my dad's that night she just had a ton of stories to tell her Grandpa! It was pretty cute :)

On Tuesday Gran and Gramps were coming up for the day, so we had another day of hanging out with them! It was fun :) Reagan was the victim of a "dress up session" with my mom and Gran while I ran out to the store! When I came back they had her all dressed, sitting on the sofa with her huge hat on and adorable dress...it was pretty cute!! After dinner Tuesday we celebrated my mom's birthday, belated! Big news was at bed that night Reagan got a nighttime bottle...she is now eating all bottles!

Wednesday was a big day to the beach! We drove to Rehoboth for the day and it was HOT!! My mom wasn't going to come, but it was nice to have her there to help with Reagan! We went to Grotto's for lunch, walked on the boardwalk, went to the outlets, had van trouble, got ice cream, and headed home! Doesn't sound like a whole lot, but it was an all day event! Jamie had been wanting to go to the beach so bad, so I was glad we were able to go!
Thursday was lunch with Grandpa and Reagan got to meet Auntie Em! haha :) We went to the new and improved Pizza by Elizabeth's for lunch, which was great! We hung out for awhile, ate, and chatted.




All in all it was a great trip to PA!! It was a busy, busy week, but always great to see everyone! (I would write a little more, but uploading all of these pictures has taken me over an hour!!! I am done for right now!!)

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute! It looks like you guys had a great time...Reags is starting to change - she looks soooo big these days!!

    ReplyDelete