Friday, August 21, 2009

RMK's First Baseball Game!


On Wednesday night BB&T sponsored a company picnic at the local Winston-Salem Dash baseball stadium. Keith was really excited that Reagan and I could be there! All of the big shots were there to greet us as we walked into the game, they were all so nice! Of course they all cooed and caaed over Reagan, as they should! :)

They had a really good buffet for dinner and the weather was pretty nice! After we finished eating we watched a little bit of the game, but Reagan was ready for bed and it looked like the heavens were about to open up.

All in all it was a great night and I am really glad we were able to be there with our favorite banker! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie,

    It is Lindsay(Sloss)Watson. Your little one is adorable! Aren't they just the sweetest things ever?! I read your blog and see that you come to Winston often. I live in Winston and am staying home with my little girl as well. If you ever need company, send me a message on Facebook or email me at Lindsaywats@gmail.com. Melanie and I love to get out any chance we get!

    Take care!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete