Saturday, August 15, 2009

Heavy Heart...

Blogging is really a very fun thing to do...it's really like having a journal, but I know I can type a lot faster than I can write! I know I always write about Reagan or what we're up to, but tonight I have to blog about something else...

Through a friend's blog, thanks Kate!, I have found Kelly's Korner. It is such a sweet blog about her life with her little girl. A friend of hers just had a baby girl last week and she lived only for 2 days. I was just reading through her blog and crying so many tears. The faith of this family has is unbelievable and I know that I could be as strong if I were put in the same position. (Check out the link if you get a moment...the pictures they have posted of their sweet baby, Reese, are enough to melt your heart and break it all at the same time.)

I do not know this family, but please keep them in your prayers tonight...my heart just aches for them. I can not even begin to imagine what they are going through.

As I go get my baby girl ready for bed I feel so incredibly thankful to have Reagan in my life. She is my angel girl!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh... that was so incredibly sad... Love on baby Reagan all you want... it's situations like these that really make us appreciate our children even more. Love you...

    ReplyDelete