Friday, August 21, 2009

What a Morning!


I was planning on posting this morning about the car ride Reagan and I had back from Winston yesterday, just a classic Reagan story, but then this morning I changed my mind...

Reagan was sound asleep by 8:15 last night, she was exhausted!! She woke up this morning at about 7:30, I changed her diaper, and was carrying her to our room to lay in bed with me (this is a daily routine). She nuzzled her head into my neck and I laid down on the bed. (She is NOT a tummy girl, usually hates it!) She fell sound asleep on my chest this morning for a good 30 minutes. It was the sweetest thing! I kept saying to myself, I don't care that my left boob is THROBBING (TMI, I'm sorry!) I just want to enjoy the snuggling as long as I can! Then she woke up, looked at me with that big gummy smile and again my heart melted. How can you love someone soooo much?!?! :) We are so blessed...really blessed!!

****If you are interested the story from yesterday involved poop. (Again, sorry if TMI!) It is just typical for Reagan to decide to have her "explosions" when we are not at home. Usually it involves the mall, which Keith thinks is a sign I shouldn't be there! (haha!) Anyway, so we were on our way home yesterday and I left knowing I would have to stop at some point to give Reagan a bottle. She started fussing in Greensboro and I got off at, of course, the one exit where there was NOTHING! Finally I found a gas station and pulled in. I got her out, bottle made, about to feed her, when I thought I smelled a little something. OH YEAH...so in the rain I put Reagan on my front seat, changed her as my back was getting soaked and she is laughing at me, then was able to feed her. Oh...even BETTER was at the mall on Tuesday in Winston...we were wasting the day at the mall and Reagan was a little fussy so I held her to put her to sleep, while still walking with the stroller. She was about to be asleep when I was pretty sure she had a stinky diaper. I changed her, put her in her stroller and we were on our way. Well I was in line to return something and kept smelling something, I didn't know where it was coming from. Then I LOOKED AT MY SHIRT...she had leaked all over me!!! I was mortified! I bought a new shirt on clearance for $4 right away!! Then we continued on our way :)

Even with the poopy stories, she is my angel and I just love her more and more everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment