Saturday, August 15, 2009

10 Weeks Old!

(picture to come!)

I remember when I posted that I was 10 weeks pregnant (10 weeks preggo!) and now my baby is 10 weeks old!! It is AMAZING to us how much she has grown and changed in the past 10 weeks. She is just the light of our lives!

I still can't decide if the 10 weeks has gone quickly or not...part of me says YES and another part of me says not really. At the beginning it went by a little slower, but now I feel like the days FLY! As I am typing this it is already 12:43pm...where has this day gone!?!?

Reagan is holding up her head, eating out of bottles, almost rolling from her back to her tummy, sleeping through the night, laughing, smiling, "talking," and so many other things! Everyday is something new and everyday is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment