Saturday, August 15, 2009

Aunt Ellen Comes to Visit!

Reagan has now FINALLY met her Aunt Ellen and future husband, Connor! We had such a fun visit, it just went way too fast! I still can NOT believe how big Connor is...he is going to 8 months this week and has grown sooo much since I saw him in March! It's hard to picture Reagan getting that big! :)
They arrived LATE on Wednesday night, about 11:45pm. We picked them up at the airport and by the time we got home Reags was passed out still and Connor was ready to party! :) It was about 2:30 until we got to bed and at that point Reags was up at 4 to eat! Then both kiddos were up before 8 and ready to play!! :) We really just hung out on Thursday...taking it very easy all morning and early afternoon. We did head out to the mall briefly and went to visit Vater before she leaves for Hong Kong. Then we went to dinner with Stef, Shae, and Taxis. It was a lot of fun, but we were exhausted and both in bed before 10 that night!

Connor and Reagan snuggling in bed!




Friday was our "make up for lost time" day! We were up and at 'em and on our way to Elon by about 10:00! We walked around Elon for a little while, of course taking pictures, and then headed to where else but Sidetracks for lunch! This is where it got interesting. Connor was eating his delicious green beans and Reags was jealous...she wanted to know why she wasn't eating. SO I DID THE UNTHINKABLE...I had to nurse her in the restaurant!!! It was not fun and I was so embarassed!! We set up a baracade of car seats and strollers and I had on my little "cover," but it is still a process and a half. However, if the baby has the eat, the baby has to eat! :) We survived and it was fine, just not the most fun thing to do! Then it was off to the mall! (My dear friend, Heather, who is the mom of one of my former students, is a photographer and Elle and I wanted her to take some pics of Reags and Connor. I just HAD to get a little onsie monogrammed for Reags for the picture!) After leaving the mall it was time to head home, feed the kiddos, and let them do a little snoozing before their photo shoot. (I will post pics soon!) Needless to say it was a very busy day!!

Starting our kiddos young at the Lighthouse!




Disregard my arm on the right holding up the two kids!



Connor and Elle left this morning and it was so sad to say good-bye! Little do our children know that they will someday fall in love, get married, and have beautiful children. Ellen and I have it all planned out...I'm sure in 26ish years they will totally agree with our decision! :) It was so great to visit and the time goes bay way too fast, but it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment