Friday, August 21, 2009

Just one more month...


Today is August 21 and that means that one month from today is the first day of FALL!! My favorite season!! I am a huge dork I know, but I can't wait to break out my fall decorations and get out that Harvest candle! I am already looking at Halloween costumes for Reagan...maybe that should be my next poll question, what she should be!! :) We can't wait to take Reags to the pumpkin patch and go on her first hayride!!

I am going to go ahead and set a goal for myself right now...it's still pretty warm at the end of September here, BUT I HAVE to fit back into my fall/winter clothes!! I am going to do the best I can to make that happen!! Looks like I will have to put a few sweets on the back burner for a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment