Sunday, August 16, 2009

Travel with Daddy!


Today Reagan had her first car trip with just her Daddy! We were all heading to Winston, but I had a few errands I wanted to run on the way...so Keith took Reags with him! It was the longest I have ever been away from her, seriously, all four or five hours, and I missed her, but it was also kind of nice. It reminded me of the days where I could "pop" in and out of a store, rather than take the carseat out and put in the stroller...don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining at all, it was just nice to have a little break from that! :)

This was also the first time Keith was by himself in the car with Reagan and responsible for her for as long as he was. I knew he would be fine, but I was a little on the worried side. Turns out he did great!

No comments:

Post a Comment