Saturday, May 16, 2009

38 Inches and Counting

On Thursday we made yet another trip to Chapel Hill for a doctor's appointment. Everything is still looking great and the little heartbeat was "beating like a girl" in the words of the doctor. This baby has had a heartbeat anywhere from the high 130's to the mid 150's. So who knows!! Thankfully the doctor suggested against checking my cervix this time, I think partially because it was just about 5:30 until she saw us and my appointment was at 4:00!!! ANNOYING!! I was okay with it though. She said the chances of me being dialated were pretty slim. When she measured my stomach I was a healthy 38 inches, just a little bigger than the 37 1/2 weeks pregnant that I was...I have a feeling this is not going to be a petite baby! So back again I go next Wednesday and we will see if I am progressing at all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment