Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Waiting Game...

So the big question is, when will Baby K arrive? What is Baby K?? My sweet little man or girl? Keith is "on call" all the time, which is pretty cute. He had called me today and I didn't get to my phone, so I called back a little later and he didn't say "hello" it was "did your water break?" haha! I think it is just so strange to think that at any minute this baby could be wanting to make their entrance into the world. I could be typing this now and tomorrow go into labor, who knows! It is getting very exciting though!


Yesterday we went shopping for the little one and I bought a boy collection of outfits and a girl collection of outfits. It was pretty fun! We are sooo curious what this peanut is...I just can't wait to hear "it's a boy!" or "it's a girl!" I can already picture myself balling my eyes out...that's just what I do. I think Keith will be a little emotional too!

We're excited! Keep checking back for updates...you could see a picture of a baby any day now, atleast I hope it's sooner rather than later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment