Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Countdown...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE we are just 2 weeks away from my due date!!! Where has this time gone? I was looking back to an earlier post, when I thought I had a baby bump...haha! That was NOTHING! I think people look at me like I am going to pop any second now and sometimes I kind of feel that way too!

Today was a big day! Daddy Keith got the car seat and base out and ready to take to the fire department this week to get inspected...he put together the pack n' play, bouncy seat, and swing! It is baby central :) I have a couple things to go pick up at Babies R Us this week and then I think we are good to go, for now atleast! I have been adding things to my "hospital bag," which is just about as ready as it can be for now. It is crazy to think that before long we will be tossing that bag in the car and heading to the hospital.

Not only is the countdown on for little peanut to arrive, but the countdown is on until MY last day of work. Friday will be my last official day at school and I just can't believe it is here! We have the EOG's (End of Grade Tests) this week until Wednesday, then just Thursday and Friday! I can't believe it!! I went to school today for awhile to finish up all of my lesson plans for the 2 1/2 weeks I will not be at school and I feel sooo much better now that they are done. What a relief!! Still LOTS of paperwork to do, but the lesson plans were my top priority!

Tonight both Keith and I feel like this is our little girl in here, we'll see what tomorrow brings! It really is crazy that we don't know if this is our little boy or little girl...we have LOVED not knowing, but now we are really getting curious!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment