Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nesting Saturday

Keith left this morning to go play golf and I felt like I had about a million things to do! I started with laundry, totally stripping our bed and washing EVERYTHING, then working my way into the nursery. I worked in the closet for about an hour and a half, just trying to organize all of the stuff, getting as ready as possible for this little one to arrive!
I have been feeling some "cramping" today, not often, not really uncomfortable, but a little something. Everytime I feel something I feel like I am going into labor. I even looked up online today how to know if I REALLY am in labor!! I have a feeling I will know :)

Here are some updated pictures of the nursery, still not finished AT ALL, but just a couple more pics. I spent way too long in that room today, but it felt good! I did some more laundry too, so this baby has a couple things to wear! :) (I am SOOO itching to go shopping for this baby! It's killing me!)




No comments:

Post a Comment