Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May!

It is so hard to believe, but the month has come! It is MAY, the month our baby is due!! As I was getting a couple things together in the nursery tonight, I just kept thinking that there is going to be a baby settling themselves in this room VERY soon! On Sunday I will be 36 weeks, "full term."

I am feeling VERY overwhelmed with all that I need to have done at school before my last day, which will be May 22!! I know it will all get done, but it's so much paperwork! I just never feel ahead...I guess a lot of people feel that way though. :)

We have LOTS to do this weekend to get ready for next weekends BIG festivities! It's going to be so fun having so many family and friends here to celebrate Keith's graduation from MBA school!

No comments:

Post a Comment