Sunday, May 10, 2009

Every Week!

I am at the point now that I am going to start going to the doctor every week. Yahoo! Before my last appointment I was told that they would have to "check" me from now on to see if I was dialated or anything, plus I had to be re-tested for I don't even know what and strep B. Anytime they say they need to "check" you, that gets me all nervous. I decided that Keith should come along for moral support this time and boy am I thankful he did! :)

We were waiting for the doctor, I got weighed, and had the blood pressure checked, which was a little higher than my normal, but still good! When Dr. H came in he checked the heartbeat, which was steady at 140, and measured my 36 inch stomach. :) Then came the time for the "check!" Keith kind of saw what he was doing, but my favorite line, which I know several of you have heard already is, "I don't know what that metal thing was, but I am glad it was nowhere near my @$$!" LOVED IT! I literally couldn't stop laughing and ladies you know exactly what metal thing I'm talking about!!! :)

So now I get to go back on Thursday for the 37 1/2 week check up. As of last Wednesday I was still closed, not dialated at all. Fingers are crossed that it stays that way until the 22nd so that all of my lesson plans are done!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment