Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

We had such a fun Memorial Day weekend! So much to do and so little time :)

Sunday was spent at the Mills' house all day! I parked it in the shade most of the time. They had a big kiddie pool and a baby pool set up in their backyard and all the kiddos were having so much fun in them. I put my feet in the baby pool for a little while and it felt soooo good! So I pulled a chair over and just kind of let me feet soak, while watching the kids. They were jumping around and starting jumping from the kiddie pool to the baby pool. At first the splashes felt really good, but them a rather large splash soaked me! I stood up and said to Keith, who was playing cornhole, "Keith, my water broke!" I thought I was pretty funny, but Keith and Darin just froze! The color slightly drained from Keith's face, but quickly realized I was kidding. :) I just crack myself up! Of course an evening at the Mill's would not be complete without a little Taylor Swift/Def Leppard...so that is how we wrapped up the night. It was a great day!

Monday, Keith and I ran a few errands and then headed to Hill's for a cookout. The weather was iffy, but we still had a good time. Hill and Starks kept saying, "the next time we see you you'll be a Mommy!" So true! It's pretty hard to believe. We took a couple pics and I realize I look HUGE, especially next to the two of them, but what can you do!?!



We wrapped up the weekend with the Mills' coming over for dinner and oreo pie! Needless to say this momma was exhausted yesterday and fell asleep even before the end of the Bachelorette! I'll have to catch up tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment