Thursday, May 28, 2009

Votes Keep Coming In!

I love checking the "Will will" poll everyday about what Baby K is going to be! :) (That still really bothers me and I can't wait to change that!!) Little girl is still in the lead, but not by as much as she was earlier in the pregnancy. Keep the votes coming in, there are just TWO, yes TWO more days to vote until the due date!!!

As lots of you know today is the day Keith and I were secretly hoping Baby K would make their appearance. We were both born on the 28th (me in January, Keith in July) and we were married on the 28th of October. How cool would it be to have your baby born on the 28th? Keith would NEVER have an excuse to forget any important dates, if it's the 28th of a month, it's gotta be something! :) I will easily forgive this little one if they decide to come later, but there is still time today! Come on Baby K!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment