Saturday, May 16, 2009

Date Night!

Last night Keith and I went out on our "last" date night before we become a Mommy and Daddy. (well we think it was our last date night anyway! who knows when this little one will arrive!) It is Triangle Restaurant Week and Keith found a couple great restaurants. One that we wanted to try was booked solid with reservations until TUESDAY! Must be a pretty tasty place. We went to a restaurant downtown called Solas and it was delicious! We were able to sit outside, under a fan, and it was perfect! It was such a nice night!! I think for females to work at this restaurant you have to be a negative 6 in clothes size though...needless to say I was not feeling so slim last night! :) The food was great though and Keith and I had a great time! Keep in mind we were out of there by 7:30 and home by 8...just in time to watch Grey's! (I mean...what's up with Izzy and George?? I can't believe we have to wait until September to find out!)

It was a great night out and I feel so lucky! I have a great husband, a little baby on the way, a week left of school...things are looking great! :) We are so excited to meet this little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment