Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day, Part 2


Mother's Day happens to fall on the day that I turn 37 weeks pregnant! I recieved my email today that said, "Congratulations, you have a full term baby!" I think when I read that, my heart skipped a beat. I am so thankful to be having this baby...it caught us off guard in the first place and for the little one to almost be here is just crazy to me! It is hard to believe that at this point I am to be looking for signs of labor!!! (Lord, please let it be easy!)
For Mother's Day Keith got me a magnolia tree, which I love! He was very sweet and said that they bloom May to June, which will remind me of the peanut being born each year. I was pretty excited :) By the way, do you love the outfit I'm sporting today? On Thursday we're going to go to Maggiano's, YUM, for dinner to celebrate a late Mother's Day. (Magg's is close to the doctor, so we're just going to kill two birds with one stone!)
I can't wait for next year, when I have an almost one year old to celebrate Mother's Day with! Swies (Aunt Stef) was so sweet to call me this morning to wish me a Happy Mother's Day...I cried, of course!
Happy Mother's Day again to all of you Mommas!! I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment