Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Foot Rub!


Keith is NOT a foot guy AT ALL!! My feet, or any feet, totally gross him out! Seriously! I don't think he has EVER rubbed my feet. He is never opposed to me getting a pedicure because it means he is off the hook :) Well my feet have really been bothering me lately and last night they were especially. I asked if Keith would rub my feet, expecting the "no way!" He got creative, put on his winter gloves, which made me laugh out loud, and rubbed my feet. Our neighbor, Darin, couldn't believe he was seriously going to wear gloves to rub my feet, but I said it didn't bother me at all. A foot rub is a foot rub! :) It felt fantastic and I was very proud of Keith...now he doesn't have any excuses, I'll just say, put the gloves on!

PS...About 10 minutes after Keith rubbed my feet, Margaret, Darin's wife, came over to REALLY rub my feet. Bless her heart! I felt bad, but at the same time I wasn't complaining at all! It felt great and she rubbed for ever!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment