Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mommy Mobile!


No, no, and no...we did NOT get a mini-van! (Not yet anyway!!) However, last night a Rolesville Police Officer came to our house to install the carseat base for us and certify it. It felt very strange getting in my car this morning and seeing that little car seat back there, knowing that before we know it a little peanut is going to be sitting pretty or handsome in it!! I can't wait for that car ride home from the hospital, I know I will just be staring at that little peacefully sleeping baby. (He or she will be peacefully sleeping right?!?! Not screaming at Mommy and Daddy already!??!)

We are just so excited! Doctor's appointment this afternoon, so we'll see if there is any progress! Another thing to be excited about...tomorrow is my last day of school! It will be very strange not coming to school every day, but it will be VERY nice to SIT and relax before this peanut arrives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment