Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dinner at the Davis'

Momma Davis and Parker

Bailey checking out Parker!

Last night we took Steph and Jeff dinner and they were kind enough to let us eat with them too! It was great to see them and let me just say I hope I look just like Stephanie Davis ONE WEEK after giving birth! She looks awesome :)

Conversation at dinner was hilarious. Rather than talk about work, what's going on with life, what bar to go to...it was talk about giving birth, having a baby, and all that come with it. We were laughing at how different everything was once a little baby comes along, how great it is for them, just different. Of course I had to get some hold time with Parker man too...he is just such a little peanut!

Bailey went with us, to play with Jackson, and we were excited to see how he would act with Parker. Let me just say, it was PRECIOUS! Bailey would just sniff at him while he was in his bouncy seat, while I was holding Parker, he would just lay at my feet, then when Steph picked him up and showed him to Bailey, he gave Parker kisses on his hands. It was so sweet. I tried to capture, but my camera was not cooperating, so I had to get a different shot. Oh well, still cute!
Seeing Parker gets us more and more excited to meet this little one...any day now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment